Charity Won’t Pick-up Your Used Furniture?
Text a picture of your junk, and/or call 949-697-4517 for a firm quote over the phone. (Southern Orange County, CA cities only)
- Furniture items are too large and/or too numerous for you to remove them yourself? (i.e. they require a couple a big, strong, careful men with proper moving equipment to carry them out / down the stairs)
- Furniture items require disassembly?
- Furniture items need to be removed today, or at a specific time?
- You own a loving, but “furniture agressive” dog or cat.
Don’t sweat it! Green Dump Truck can help!
What does the service include?
- We Lift & Load -We provide the man-power to carry and load your items from anywhere on your property (even from up-stairs) into our truck.
- Responsible Disposal- After leaving, we take the following steps:
- We drop anything donatable (furniture in good condition, clothes and toys, etc.) the Orange County Goodwill. *We have to pay $50-$75 per ton to unload our trucks at the waste transfer stations, so anytime we can unload items and NOT pay, we do. Cutting our over-head, is in line with being “green”.
- Drop-Off, Recycling & Disposal- We take the remaining garbage, junk and raw recyclables (metal, electronics wood, green/yard waste) to one of several Orange County waste *transfer stations”.
*A “transfer station” is provides what is called “single stream” recycling, where everything is unloaded in one place, then travels through a series of sorting processes to separate any recyclable items from the items bound for the land-fill.
When we arrive to assist a customer, we are incurring costs for the vehicles, maintenance, insurance, fuel, and hourly man-power, in addition to typical monthly business over-head – advertising, etc.
If charity won’t accept your items, we have to pay $50-$75 per ton to unload our trucks at the waste transfer stations operated by CR&R, and Waste-Management (your garbage company). With the exception of Newport Beach, if you are in South Orange County, your weekly garbage is collected by one of these two companies. CR&R (blue trucks), or Waste-Management (green and yellow trucks).
And just like they charge you a fee to pick up your “blue” recyclables bin, every week, they also charge us to unload material, even though they will then profit from recycling a portion of it.
- Salvation Army does continue to provide home pickups, but, as a result of many people downsizing in the ongoing recession, they are getting picky about what they take.
- (read letter from OC Salvation Army regarding this issue here)
We also take regular garbage and junk that charities wouldn’t even consider taking.
- Availability 7 days a week
- Guaranteed Appointment Times
- Deconstruction & Demolition Services
- Free estimates, up front rates with no hidden fees or charges.
|Call us, and describe what you need hauled away, for a quote over the phone at (949) 697-4517.
You can also text us 949-697-4517 a photo of your items, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For larger jobs jobs, such as, large amounts of office furniture, or foreclosure property “trash-outs”, requiring multiple truck loads, we will give a hard bid, after visiting the property.Rates Include:
*There is no charge to have us do an onsite quote.