Text a picture of your junk, and/or call 949-697-4517 for a firm quote over the phone. (South Orange County, CA cities only)
Green Dump Truck Is Your Locally Owned, Full-Service, Junk Removal Company: Single Items, or Whole Truck Loads.
We provide Junk Removal, un-wanted Furniture Pick-ups, REO “Trash-Outs, & Construction Debris Hauling. Single Items, or Whole Truck Loads.
We offer junk removal services for your home or business. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk gets recycled,donated, or disposed of responsibly.
- Used Furniture: Couches, Mattresses, Chairs, Tables, Entertainment Units, Shelving, Lamps etc.
- Electronics: Televisions, VCR’s, Printers, Monitors, Computers, Radios etc.
- Appliances: Fridges, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Microwaves, Air Conditioning Units
- Office: Desks, Cubicle Furniture, Computers, File Boxes, File Cabinets, Copiers, etc.
- Oversized Items: Hot Tubs, Basketball Hoops, Safes, Swing-sets, Trampolines, etc.
- Construction Demo: Wood, Dry-Wall, Cabinets, Carpet, Toilets, Counter-Tops, etc.
If you don’t see you’re junk listed above, don’t worry. We’ve hauled away plenty of strange items.
Charity Won’t Take Your Used Furniture Donation?: For the past several years, as a result of home and business downsizing in the recession, Orange County charities have been swamped with donations. As the next best alternative, we take unwanted items to one of Orange County’s waste transfer stations, for recyclable material sorting.
No need to get it to the curb: We Lift, Load & Remove Junk From Anywhere On Your Property & Haul It Away. — We love stairs, and respect expensive hardwood floors.
We haul oversize items: We have a the appropriate dolly/hand-truck for any size item, and our trucks have 1500lb lift gates to haul away large, heavy items. In addition, we arrive with all the tools necessary for “light demolition” to take apart, unscrew, disassemble, break down, and (if all else fails) saw in half, whatever you have that is too big for you to deal with on your own.
Office Managers / High Value Property Owners: We are fully insured and our uniformed staff is prompt, professional, and discreet. Your experience with us will be similar to hiring a professional moving company, without the high minimum hourly cost.
Contractors & DIY Homeowners: 40 cubic yard dumpster not allowed, or overkill, for a smaller remodel/boutique job? We are not franchise hauler “girly-men”. Drywall, broken tile, wood with nails, carpet, sinks, tubs, cabinet demo?….bring it. In addition, our trucks have twelve 65 gallon Rubbermaid garbage cans, which we use to quickly gather and remove smaller, loose items and bags of trash.
REO/Bank Owned properties: We specialize in “you have never seen anything like this” properties. We know what a house looks like after 3 months of trying to remove tenants/squatters, after the electricity and water has been cut. We cheerfully handle dead rats, drug paraphernalia, etc.
- We can also shoot before and after photos to include with your invoice, and/or separate items to comply with CA eviction law, requiring 90 day documentation and storage of items, in the unlikely event said former tenants/squatters “forgot” something of value.
Need Manpower & A Moving Truck? We aslo provide material moving/consolidation services.
Here’s what we can’t remove:
• Asbestos, batteries, brake linings, chemicals
• Fuel tanks, mufflers, paints, poisons
• Hazardous waste, animal parts, body parts
• Medical wastes, radioactive material
• Auto body shredder wastes, fuels, heavy metals
• Explosives, pesticides, contaminated soil
• Liquid waste (moisture content 50% or greater)
These Items Must Be Taken To Orange County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Centers (there is no cost to Orange County residents to dispose of the above listed hazardous materials, but you must transport the material yourself.)
- Availability 7 days a week
- Guaranteed Appointment Times For Junk Removal & Junk Hauling
- Deconstruction & Demolition Services
- Free estimates, up front rates with no hidden fees or charges.
|Call us, and describe what you need hauled away, for a quote over the phone at (949) 697-4517.You can also text us 949-697-4517 a photo of your items, or send it via email to email@example.com.
For larger jobs jobs, such as, large amounts of office furniture, or foreclosure property “trash-outs”, requiring multiple truck loads, we will give a hard bid, after visiting the property.
*There is no charge to have us do an onsite quote.